Buick, Buick Stromberg Carburetor *Stromberg AAV 167
Stromberg Carburetor OEM Part Number
Buick Stromberg Carburetor 7-69
Cars this Carburetor Fits:
1948 Buick Carburetor Stromberg *40 Series
1949 Buick Carburetor Stromberg *40 Series
1948 Buick Carburetor Stromberg *50 Series
1949 Buick Carburetor Stromberg *50 Series
Please Note: This carburetor is a 3 hole Mount Flange
Stromberg Aerotype , AAV-167
What does this carburetor come with?
- Mounting Gasket(s)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty*
- Installation instructions
What has been done to the carburetor?
- Ultra-Sonic Machine Cleaning
- Bushings in Throttle Shaft
- Check Balls
- Accelerator Pump/Plunger
- Choke Pull Off(s)
- Live Engine Testing
What Does Live Engine Testing Involve?
- RPM Pre-Set (Can't have that RPM to high and you can't have it to low. Has to be just right)
- Fast Idle Pre-Set (Cold Start can be a pain. Let us pre-set it for you so if your late for work you don't have to worry about your car not starting)
- Mixture idle Screws Pre-Set (Can't have your car running to rich, gas prices are aweful, but can't have it running to lean, if not you'll car will stubble. We Pre-set it for you at the perfect performace/gas :)
What does shipping cost?
- Shipping to anywhere in the 48 states is $19.99
- AK or HI is anywhere from $25.00 - $35.00, However if the carbruetor fits in a flat rate box we will ship for that rate. (call for more details)
How do I get my Core Money Back?
Ship back with copy of the invoice
- Give us 1-2 days for processing
*Applies to Online Orders Only