Cadillac, Remanufactured Rochester Carburetor *4GC
1956 Cadillac Rochester Carburetor
OEM Rochester Part Numbers Numbers
Please Note: All these Rochester Part Numbers interchange to our SKU number 537T, if you are looking for an exact Rochester part number please contact Dan at 800-491-2633
What does this carburetor come with?
- Mounting Gasket(s)
- Pre-paid Return label* (For Easy Core Return)
- Limited Liftetime Warranty*
- Installation instructions
What has been done to the carburetor?
- Ultra-Sonic Machine Cleaning
- Bushings in Throttle Shaft
- Check Balls
- Accelerator Pump/Plunger
- Choke Pull Off(s)
- Live Engine Testing
What Does Live Engine Testing Involve?
- RPM Pre-Set (Can't have that RPM to high and you can't have it to low. Has to be just right)
- Fast Idle Pre-Set (Cold Start can be a pain. Let us pre-set it for you so if your late for work you don't have to worry about your car not starting)
- Mixture idle Screws Pre-Set (Can't have your car running to rich, gas prices are aweful, but can't have it running to lean, if not you'll car will stubble. We Pre-set it for you at the perfect performace/gas :)
What does shipping cost?
- Shipping to anywhere in the 48 states is $19.99
- AK or HI is anywhere from $25.00 - $35.00, However if the carbruetor fits in a flat rate box we will ship for that rate. (call for more details)
How do I get my Core Money Back?
- Carburetor Comes with Pre-paid Label* (For easy Return)
- Ship back with copy of the invoice
- Give us 1-2 days for processing
*Applies to Online Orders Only